what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Do

I have had quite a few requests to see Jake's new do. It was getting so long and out of control that he was just looking like an orphan all the time. So we experimented and cut it (for the 2nd time) a couple days ago. It makes him look so old that I get a little sad!! What do you think??

BEFORE-ISH.....
AFTER...
Did I ruin my baby??

8 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I think he looks really cute! Love the new do... He would look cute with any hairdo :)

Chelsie Sanders said...

Did you ruin your baby!?!?!?!? Not at all he is adorable!! I love it!

Mel said...

Oh my Brooke I LOVE it!! I think he looks extra handsome!! It really is so cute! He's always beautiful though! (Don't tell him his Aunt Mel called him beautiful... Tell him I said he was "handsome!") HaHa! Love ya!

The Baldwin's said...

I love love his new haircut! He is such a big boy now, all ready to turn 1! You did such a good job cutting it, I would NEVER be able to do that with Ryder-plus he would never in a million years hold still :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh my word! I can't get over how cute he is! I love his hair cut! You did a great job!

Megan said...

WOW!! You definitly did NOT ruin him, but you turned him from a baby into a toddler!! haha..he looks like a little dude now :) He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby..you guys now how to make 'em :) Good job on the hair cut!

Kristine said...

I think he looks adorable! And his mommy is pretty hot herself! I can't believe you have already cut his hair twice! Grant turned one a few weeks ago and I haven't cut his hair- because he doesn't have much!

cambersue said...

so cute, we just cut dallin's....well jerry gave him mullet and then I finished the job when i came back from california. i'll have to share the fantastic pics.