what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.
-helen keller
-helen keller
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sad Day..
So it is WAAAAAYYY past my gramma-of-a-bedtime and I am still up. Killing the time bloggin away. I am really just avoiding going to bed. It is mine and Adam's first night apart (he is at scout camp) in (almost) three years. I'll be honest-I am a little nervous about going to sleep alone. I may just end up in Jake's bed with him...just in case the boogie man decides to pay us a visit while Adam's gone. Kodi has to be on extra special alert tonight....sigh...I'll quit stalling. I am going to bed now, wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute blog! Jake is adorable!! Hope all is well. :) psst..the boggie man didn't get you did he? haha.
Brooke first night without Adam? I remember you two were trying to plan a way out of this, sorry it didn't happen. Wish Edward was around right now, are you loving the new book? The background is seriously to Die for, you crack me up!! Come to Missouri, it's small like Wellsville!
Post a Comment