what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally...

Some pics of the big b-day....

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Brookey!! Thank you for finally posting these! :) I LOVE them! I love your hair and oh my goodness I did not recognize Courtney!! You girls are all so darn BEAUTIFUL!! Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jordans Austin gave him. Whenever we go to a shoe store Adam looks at the little basketball shoes and I can just see the daydreams going on in his head of a mini basketball prodigy!! HaHa! Love you Lucero/Brandts!!

Megan said...

Such a HANDSOME little man! And time does fly.. It's so bitter/sweet. You love seeing them grow up and do new things, but at the same time, can't they stay babies fOrEvEr?! And I hope your night went ok! I HATE sleeping alone!!!! I am such a wuss, I always have to find somewhere to sleepover. Ya, I know..BIG wuss!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Looks like a fun party! It was fun seeing pics of Austin and Courtney too! They are all grown up! Jake is adorable!