We wanted everyone to get together and go camping. It is kind of a big task to get ALL of Adam's siblings (6) and families to get out in the wilderness. So why not bring it to us?? Friday night we had 1 motorhome, 5 tents, and a few under-the-stars-sleepers in our bakcyard for a camp out! It was fun. We ate some yummy dutch oven dinner, home-made ice cream(yes!), smores, and heard some good bear stories around the fire!
Jake and great grandpa Munderloh
Sorry, bad timing grandpa
Me and Adam in our tent
Jakie and Branton the morning after...
We had a good time....maybe next time we will venture outside our own backyard!
2 comments:
Brooke!! This is Megan Whitear. Adam gave me your blog address today when he stopped by after spending your life savings on fishing gear. haha :) I am sorry it is an expensive hobby to get into.. I hope he really likes it..cuz then me, Dallin and Bentley can come up and they can fish the river while we play! :) Your little boy is the CUTEST thing ever. Adam said you gave him his first hair cut and it looks "rad" "Brooke is way good at that!" haha, I thought that was cute.. You need to post some pics of the new do! Anyways, I will be peeking on your blog now! :)
awhhhh....I want to come! we'll sleep in your backyard!
Post a Comment