One of my favoritest people of all times decided to come visit us for a couple days! We were so excited to have Gentri and Ryder here to play with us before they are off to Missouri:( While they were here we fed some fiesty ducks, played at the park, had some of our old time treats(shakes, cake batter, e.l. fudges, etc.) and just caught up and reminised(Spell?) about the good ol' days and how old we are getting! HA! Here are some of the pics I got....
Would it be bad to force them to be best friends??
Thanks for coming to play with us Gen and Ryder-we had lots of fun! (Oh and thanks for the b-day present too-Jakie LOVES it!:)
3 comments:
You are the freakin coolest girl and our boys are the best!! I love you and I'm so glad we did that. BJ wants to come next time and learn how Adam builds sweet things. Hope Jakie is feeling better! I LOVE YOU!!!
Looks like fun! Wow, all you WaMulians have blogs now. That's awesome! Miss you guys...
I'm sad. I wish I was there, but I'm sure glad you two called me! Holy cow. Remember when Calegero and Shane asked you girls to go to dinner and a movie and it was like the biggest deal? Oh geez. I love you. I miss you.
Post a Comment