I am so bad at blogging. Pretty much I forget/lose my camera everyday of my life. And what is a post without a pic?? Not only that but I haven't even kept up on other people's blogs because Jake does NOT want mom to be on the computer. He is so busy and wants mom to be there every step of the way-I love it. He is so thoughtful to want me there:) He loves to play with the TV and remote, help mom cook dinner, play with Kodi, and especially loves to be outside(constantly) playing in his sandbox. Even though this boy is all over the place, he sure does know how to just chill every now and again...
Usually when I am getting ready, the bathroom is getting torn apart by Jake trying on my make-up, eating deodorant or just spashing water everywhere. Well the other day, this is what he was doing...
He cleared out his old baby tub, climbed in with a blankie and his milk and just relaxed while mom got ready. How great is that.
With the weather so nice lately we eat dinner outside a whole lot. One day when I was taking dishes back inside I came out and found Jake here...
finishing up his strawberries and juice in the lounge chair. Who tells him to do this stuff? I love it. I love him. And I love hanging out with him wondering what he is going to do next.
PS Baby update: I am just about 25 weeks prego and getting bigger by the minute:). I am feeling great besides not being able to sleep (this has been going on almost 6 months now). This did not happen with Jake-is it a girl thing?? I am really wanting to get in some good zzzzz's before baby comes-anyone have any suggestions? Some good old wives remedies? Please do share.
5 comments:
Kids are so dang funny! Where do they come up with their crazy ideas? I LOVE IT! And...no. I'm not pregnant. Why do you think that?
He's a cutie! Toddlers do keep you on your toes, don't they? I took Tylenol PM when I REALLY was desperate for sleep and it worked, but I know it doesn't work for some people:)
Old Wives Remedies that sounds funny Brooke. Did you get my message about the BBQ I hope you'll be there.
Ya. If you figure out the sleep thing let me know bc I NO LIE since the DAY I found out I was pregnant I haven't slept very well at ALL. Maybe it IS a girl thing! HaHa! It was SO fun to talk to you the other day. I miss ya & little Jakie! He's so dang funny! Give him a little squeeze for me! ;) Love ya!!
brooke, your blog is so cute! Katie Jo loves seeing Jake in pictures. I forgot the email you told me so email me at alarnell@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!!
Post a Comment