what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Monday, June 15, 2009

Aawww.....

On Friday we decided to go take a peek at the baby. I am about 28 weeks and that is supposedly a good time to get a good 3D pic of baby. A lot of the pics ended up a little scary looking, but I reaaalllly like this one so I thought I would share....

She actually looks like a real baby! She is only about 21/2-3lbs right now but are those chubby cheeks already?? I sure hope so! We are pretty excited to meet her. I feel kind of bad I haven't been paying as much attention to this pregnancy-chasing a toddler around sure keeps you occupied but I think that this ultrasound made it all feel more real-thanks Brian!

7 comments:

Jennie B. said...

I love her.

Mel said...

Oh Brookey!! She is so cute!! ;) I can't wait to meet her either! Auntie Mel has a little present for her! ;) Miss you!! Post a picture of YOU!!!! Love ya! Tell my Jakie hi!! XOXOXOXO!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

With as cute as Jake is I'm sure she is going to be just as adorable!!! I can't wait to see her too! :)

Liz and Calogero said...

Oh please let her have cheeks like Jake. Yeah I can't wait to see her!

Ali Andrus said...

She's so cute already. I am so happy for you guys :)

Chelsie Sanders said...

She looks cute already! You already have the cutest little boy, I bet she is going to be adorable! I'm still so excited for you guys!

cambersue said...

I'm so excited to see her...she will be beautiful!!!