what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Friday, May 1, 2009

BOOTS!

Jake is in his "loves to wear everybody's shoes" phase. He especially likes to try on daddy's boots and is soo happy when he gets to wear them.


I just love the look in his eyes when he looks at his daddy. Oh and don't mind Kodi's snout in the middle of the pic. His snout seems to be in the middle of everything lately.



Jake and I had the day off yesterday so we decided to work in the shop. Adam has been slammed lately so we went out and sanded some timbers while he was at training. I hope we helped more than we made messes!!

2 comments:

Liz and Calogero said...

Brooke you are so handy!

Chelsie Sanders said...

HaHa you guys are so funny! Jake is so adorable. I hope the new little girl is coming along good!! Keep updating on her too!! Names???