WHAT?? Seriously! GENIUS!!!! Call Cuck & get her M&M cookie recipe & substitute the M&M's with those babies & I THINK you might have a PURE MIRACLE on your hands! ;) Love you! Miss you! When can I see you? SOON I hope bc I move in like 3 weeks :( I'm in Hawaii right now though so maybe when I get home! ;) Give Jakie a smooch & that new little one a little pat! HaHa!
Aaaah! These are delicious! Liz brought some of these bad boys over to us the other night!! Yum! Oh and I need to get your email address so I can invite ya to my blog. Mine is hayleyjoy@gmail.com send me yours pleeeeease!
5 comments:
Oh sweet heaven! Why do you keep introducing these tiny little eggs treats that make me so plump?
Brooke! I saw this recipe this morning! Don't you LOVE Our Best Bites? They really are the best! Please let me know how these cookies turn out!
WHAT?? Seriously! GENIUS!!!! Call Cuck & get her M&M cookie recipe & substitute the M&M's with those babies & I THINK you might have a PURE MIRACLE on your hands! ;) Love you! Miss you! When can I see you? SOON I hope bc I move in like 3 weeks :( I'm in Hawaii right now though so maybe when I get home! ;) Give Jakie a smooch & that new little one a little pat! HaHa!
nothing is better than cadburry eggs..except maybe baking them in a COOKIE...wow...GENIOUS
Aaaah! These are delicious! Liz brought some of these bad boys over to us the other night!! Yum! Oh and I need to get your email address so I can invite ya to my blog. Mine is hayleyjoy@gmail.com send me yours pleeeeease!
Post a Comment