what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here I am!


As usual-it has been awhile since my last post. Shocking. It is harder and harder to be on the computer longer than 2 minutes anymore. Jake won't have it. He is a busy little boy and he wants mom to be right there for whatever it is he is doing. Which leaves me way behind on blogging and books-ugh.



Anyway, just thought I would just let everyone know that we are alive and I am fat and getting fatter. Just waiting for the "obvious" prego belly to pop rather than just feeling extra plump. And no-I won't be posting a pic. Of me that is. But here is a pic of the little guy enjoying some of the nice weather....



So we are just busy outside enjoying some of the sunshine we were having, missing daddy, and counting down the days til Fridays (he is in training mon-thurs). He is working hard for us and we are so proud of him!

Lots to learn!

What a handsome fireman he is...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brooke, I am so excited for you - two is a HANDFUL and so much fun (and there are always the crazy days...):) Cody would be so jealous of Adam - he walks around with his fireman hat and makes the firetruck sound and LOVES firetrucks. That is so neat that Adam is doing that. Way to be!