what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Little bit of catch up...


So there are a few posts here-don't get too bored! I don't think it would be right if I were actually on top of it and posted everyday-I am too unorganized!! Anyway, last night was the 5th day of Christmas and we were quite lame for it. We wanted to watch the finale of the Biggest Loser-so that is what we did. Not very Christmasy-but we did have a YUMMY Christmas treat. Hot chocolate with a scoop of peppermint ice cream....DELISH! (thanks Alycia:)) HIGHLY recommend you try it asap.


HaPpY 5Th dAy of ChRitMas!

10 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That's fun you're doing the 12 days of Christmas. I'm sorry you're dad wasn't doing well, I'm glad he might be home for Christmas though. Oh, and congrats on the new car!

And, yes I'm going to the party :) So, I'll see you on Saturday!

Lacey Tait said...

Hey looks like you guys are having a good Christmas Season! The 12 days of christmas sound like so much fun, what a great idea! Can't wait to see ye this weekend!

Jennie B. said...

Cute Brookie! I love your idea! I need to try it. Thanks for the fun posts! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Jennie B. said...

OH yes! Congrats on the car! Is that a tight civ? I drive a sweet civ myself and it cost $15.00 to fill my tank the other day. I get excited to get gas. Sucks so bad with a carseat though!

Liz and Calogero said...

I'm loving reading about your fun Christmas! I hope your Dad starts feeling and is home for Christmas. Congrats on the new car! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Megan said...

I love your Christmas tradition! what a cute idea! We will definitly have to do that next year!! LOVE the new car!! And the glitery diaper..HiLaRiOuS! :O) Merry Christmas!

B. Surfer said...

I love hot chocolate. I think i've grown into a whole new size b/c my love for hot chocolate is so great. And now, i have even more reason to love hot chocolate. HOt chocolate with PEPPERMINT?! Genius! I wonder why, with my love for hot chocolate, i've never once though to do that. I love Hot Chocolate. Hey. thanks for adding me to your stalker list! I feel like one of the family now!

Anonymous said...

Well sadly this was the easiest way to contact you. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He must have been wonderful because he raised you and you have always been one I've admired. Please, Please, Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your family.

Love you,
Amy Robison (Goffin)

Wendy said...

Brooke,
I heard about your dad and wanted to tell you how sorry I am for you and your family. My family will be praying for yours.

Wendy Wyner (Ward)

The Staples Fam said...

Brooke-
We too heard about your dad and we our truly sorry. You and your family have been in our prayers. Much love,

Spencer and Jodie Staples