The 4th day of Christmas didn't go exactly as hoped. We were going to make gingerbread houses, but at work I got a phone call saying my dad wasn't in great shape. So we gathered everyone (pretty much just Jake) and headed to SLC. Although it wasn't the best way to get down there-it was nice to spend an evening with the fam. Everyone had equal turns chasing Jake down the hospital hallways. Including great gramma and grumpo. :) My dad is improving and hopefully will be home for Christmas so that is good too! We love you dad and hope you get well SOON.
On our way back home, we decided we were too tired to get out and look at the Temple Square lights, so I took a pic as we drove by-does that count??
Jake didn't get car sick on the way there or on the way home-so I am definitely counting that as another good gift (on top of my dad being ok) for the 4th day of Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment