what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have never

in my 24 years seen anything quite like this...



I'm not even sure you can tell the size of it from my pitiful camera skills, but it is large. I know where they get the term goose egg. The poor guy. He was running around, throwing his head back and laughing. That is, until he threw himself into our bed post.






Good news is he didn't cry much and it only took him a couple minutes and he was giggling again.


Also, some fun family news.... my little sis, Courtnee, got engaged over the weekend to Johnny! Yay! We are so stinking excited for them. We just know these two are perfect for each other and will be so happy together! Congrats- we love you guys!

The injured tot again about 20 minutes after the incident. I think it has already gone down a lot!

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Oh my word. I'm glad he's okay! Looks like the zit Buddy had last week. Haha. JK.

Liz and Calogero said...

Poor little buddy. That thing is HUGE! I am glad he is ok. Congrats to your Sis!

The Baldwin's said...

Brooke he is your identical twin in that last pic, sorry Adam, don't you feel bad for our hubbies, having children that look nothing like them?! haha That is the BIGGEST bump I've ever seen, is he ok? Way to go Brooke :) Congrats to Court, she's going to be an amazing looking bride!!! Hey have you thought anymore about our weekend of playing when I'm in Utah?

The Wright Family said...

Boys...sheesh! They seem to be so accident prone! He is sooo handsome though!! He's getting so big, I love his dark skin and those gorgeous eyes! So cute!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That poor boy! That bump looks horrible!!

Congrats to Courtnee! That is so exciting!

Wendy said...

Brooke, I totally know EVERYTHING about those goose bumps! (Can't escape it when you have boys!) Payson is 18 months and has already has his round with stitches. I keep telling myself its not about the parenting. I'm glad to see someone else has this problem too! BTW, this is Wendy Ward. :)