what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I AM SOOO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!


K-if you are not sitting down right now-you might want to because this is going to knock your socks off. Guess who's got a bun in the oven??? (no- it's NOT me)..........






Wait for it.....









AAAAAHHHHHHHH! It's Chanel!! How exciting is that??!? We are absolutely ecstatic for these guys-CONGRATS Chanel and Nick!
PS Sorry about the crappy pic. The computer with all the pictures isn't so much working right now....
Speaking of babies-we just got back from visiting Carrie (Adam's sis) and Eric new arrival. Brandt Eric Baugh was born on Friday and he sure is a handsome little fella. Congrats you two! Babies, babies, babies......so fun!



5 comments:

Jennie B. said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! CHANEL???? SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! YEAH FOR THEM!!!! Oh!!! It's the best thing in the world. I'm so happy for them!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so exciting! I seriously got the goose bumps! Now cutie little Jake with have a little cousin to play with at the Lucero family reunions!

The Thueson's said...

Haha! I am really lame I know.. Wanna hear something funny though? I can picture yours too! It is a lot like Gentri Mills but taller letters!! haha.. how dumb am I??

Ooh and Congrats to your sister for being pregnant! That is super exciting :) Babies are the best!!

cambersue said...

speaking of babies...when's your next one coming? i wanted to call this week adn ask you if you were pregnant....i totally thought you would be by now!

Chelsie Sanders said...

I don't know who Chanel is, but I just thought I'd leave you a comment, I miss you and I'm so glad I know you! I hope all is going well. I'm glad you have a blog so I can stay updated in your cute little families life. Good luck with everything!