I know. I have gotten really bad at posting regularly. So here are a few things I have cought on my camera to try and make up for it....
They stopped mid-track when they were given juice.
We found out what happens when you interrupt daddy while he is trying to draw for work....
You get the death outline drawn.
We went to a very nice 90th birhtday party for my great grandma. (She's a sweetheart)
Happy b-day Grandma Emily!Jake hangin' with his great Grumpo Max.
Boys will be boys
Can't go outside without climbing and playing in the dirt.
We had a fun surprise party for Arron's (I think we got him pretty good-which I was proud of-that doesn't usually happen when I am involved in the planning!) big 3-0!
Happy B-day Arron!
All tuckered out from a long day of running errands with mom. This is about how I feel after this big ol' post-am I good for another month or two??
1 comment:
I love all these random pictures, and Happy Birthday to your sweet Great G-Ma!! We are only one hour later than Utah, but please call me, I was going to call you yesterday but you were at work! We do need to chat, since we want some babies to be the same age :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment