So this was a few weekends ago and I am sure a lot of you have already seen these pics like 14 times now. But I am still bloggin about it because this blog is my excuse for not scrapbooking. So anyway, we went to Bud and Jennie's family cabin with a bunch of my girlfriends from high school. We a had a blast to say the least. It was so fun to get together and just be silly like the old days! Thanks Bud and Jennie! We can't wait til next time-and maybe then everyone that couldn't make it this time can join in the craziness!

Group shot of everyone that was there


3 comments:
Burr..that looks cold, but fun!We're setting our blog to private so we need your email address! U can either post it on my blog, or email it to us to jdnjkwright@yahoo.com. Thanks! Hope you guys are doing great!
Fun, fun, fun! Hopefully I can make it next time! Oh, and congrats to Chanel on being pregnant :)
That was so stinkin fun! I LOVE hanging out with all the girls, we do need to get together more often!
Post a Comment