Brooke... He is so funny! I LOVE his face in the last one! I'm SO sorry I didn't get a chance to see you last week! I seriously was with my family every SECOND except for like 3 hours! I just couldn't part from my sister and Austin and my mom. I feel so bad. PLEASE forgive me! You should just come out and visit me though! What do you say?? Also I have a funny story to tell you! I'll call you and tell you it! Love ya!
4 comments:
So Glad to see my little Brandt cutie pie! He's so big and almost 1! I'm so excited for our sleepover, I'm counting the days!! Love ya
Brooke... He is so funny! I LOVE his face in the last one! I'm SO sorry I didn't get a chance to see you last week! I seriously was with my family every SECOND except for like 3 hours! I just couldn't part from my sister and Austin and my mom. I feel so bad. PLEASE forgive me! You should just come out and visit me though! What do you say?? Also I have a funny story to tell you! I'll call you and tell you it! Love ya!
He is so cute! I can just hear him laughing in those last two pictures!
Ha Ha he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment