what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Saturday, March 29, 2008

FLORIDA!!




Yay! We had so much fun in Ft Lauderdale-it was so nice to get away and out of the weather for a minute! While we were there, we did lots of fun stuff like the beach, alligator wrestling show, fishing, Key Largo, and hung out in Miami for a couple days. Thanks to our beloved Mays' we had a great time-we love you guys!:) Here are some pics of our vacay...




Jake did so good with his very first airplane experience. We were nervous that he might just scream the whole time, but even though he got a little sick he still did awesome!


Jake absolutely LOVED the warm weather and the sand. Pretty much as long as he is barefoot he is lovin' life. Oh and he didn't mind the seaweed either.
Adam and Jerry were able to go out on a deep sea fishing trip and brought home some goods.MMMMM....tuna


We also got to go to a little Easter egg hunt with some friends of the May's. This is a picture taken in a beautiful garden, I especially like the yellow flower-thanks Meesa!



9 comments:

KO and SJ said...

Brookie!!!!

Are you kidding me!!! I am so excited to see your cute face on your blog! Your family is absolutely beautiful. Do you still live in Utah??? We have to get together! Seriously!

Jennie B. said...

Cute Brooke! Adam has the cutest cheeks I've ever seen!!!!!

Jennie B. said...

Oh my word. I meant Jake! Adam, you have really cute cheeks too, but Jakie is to die for! ha ha. Oops.

The Brandt Family said...

Yeah-we live in Utah. About an hour away from Salt Lake. Where are you guys? I would LOVE to get together. Seeing your blog made me miss my little slut!

The Brandt Family said...

Jen-I hear ya-Adam's cheeks are yummy! You big goof!:) No but don't you love how Jake gets a blank stare in front of the camera? I think it excentuates(spell?) the cheeks!

KO and SJ said...

Kyle and I live in Sandy! You should let me know when you are in Salt Lake so that we can do lunch or something! I can't believe you have a baby! He really is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have missed you for 5 years!

cambersue said...

Thanks for coming! We absolutely loved having you guys...you are the best guests we could have ever asked for!!! Thanks for all the cleaning and gifts...etc...etc..
So uh...this time next year eh?! Love J,C,D,&P

The Brandt Family said...

Camber-next year. Same time. Same place. We'll be there!

Lisa Edstrom said...

Hi Brooke!

How are you? Your family is darling. I am so happy for you. How is everything going? I hope you're doing well.

Lisa Hansen Edstrom