what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Never thought this would happen!!


We are officially bloggers. Well technically we have had the blog for at least a month now, but I must be way behind the times or something because this bloggin stuff is hard to figure out!! I refused to introduce it without putting my current favorite song on it and that delayed us a couple of weeks. But anyway, we had been bugged by so many people to start a blog for so long and finally fell into peer pressure and here we are. This is a great way to keep up with people and not to mention a great way to show off one cute baby! :)

3 comments:

cambersue said...

I am so excited! this way we can see eachother's babies!!! We are so excited to have you guys come...it'll be soooo much fun!!!

cambersue said...

Hey, I love it! This will be perfect, we'll be able to keep up with eachother's babies! Jakie is so cute, we're so excited for you guys to come we're going to have sooo much fun!!!

Jennie B. said...

YES! YES! AND YES!!!! I'm SOOO happy you're FINALLY on here!!! Little Jacob is so dang cute. I'm so glad I'll be able to see what you're up to now! I tag you!