
Anyway, I will start with the obvious. I am incredibly grateful for my hunny, Adam. He is smart, fun, extremely patient, talented, easy-going, and tough-that is physically, emotionally, and spiritually-he is quite handsome, and most of all a great dad. Just to name a few of the things I love most about him. I am grateful that we have eachother and that I have such a great example to have and to hold for eternity! Sure love my hunny!
4 comments:
I got it from shabbyprincess.com under downloads. where did you get yours from? and how did you do the little clippy things on the side? I love all of your pictures you guys are the cutest family!
BROOKEY!! Ya! You're doing "grateful sunday" and I am so proud of you! I seriously look forward to it all day! I love your blog! It looks so cute! You'll have to give me the website that you got it at! Man I love you guys! But I don't love that we're communicating through BLOG! What the ...?? Call me! I move in 2 1/2 weeks! YIKES! Can I see you all before I go please? Love ya!
What a sweet picture. Adam is such a great guy!
Hey! So, yeah I love the bowties too! I'm working on my website and everything will be easier to handle through that. Your Jake would sure be cute with a bowtie!! (: He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment