i just can't believe our goose is one! it seems like yesterday when we first met her,
smelled her and nibbled on her for the first time...
she has been a pure joy to have around. we all adore her to pieces. her sweetness, her gorilla walk, her cuddles, her climbing, her "hidad", her willingness to give up ANYthing for you, her giggles, even her obsession with the toilet,
her squaks, her pats on the back, her pretty little toes, her sweet voice, her sprout,
all of it. just irresistable.
we had a fun little party she thought the sparkler was crazy.
she ate the cake like a lady and didn't hardly even get dirty.
she of course loved all the wrapping paper, but probably loved trying to try on all her new
clothes all by herself even better. (she put shirts, pants and even shoes on her head.
she really thought she was accomplishing something:))
happy birthday goose,
we could not have dreamed up a more perfect addition to our little family.
we love you lucy girl!

5 comments:
How stinkin cute! I can't believe she's one either! Brooke, your hair is adorable and I love the picture with Lucy and Adam together! Happy Birthday Lucy girl!
such a cute lucy goosey. can I come give her a birthday cheek pinch soon?
Man I'll just copy everything Car said! Happy Birthday beautiful girl, we love you all the way from Michigan :) darling party, love the pics! Miss you Brookie! Love you Brandt family!! xoxo
Love her cute little fountain in top! What a cute little squish!
She is the sweetest! I can't believe a year has gone by! Can't wait to see you guys again...
Post a Comment