what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12 days of christmas: day 4

my super cool helper and i passed around some of grandma's special recipe.  wishing people a merry christmas with this boy is so fun. what a guy. 

"helped take care of my in-laws sick dog while they were out of town."

egghhh. now that is kindness.

3 comments:

cambersue said...

So fun, hope you guys had a great holiday!

Amy Nielson said...

So I had to take a peak at your blog, I saw it on Allred's blog. I loved reading your posts! And what a cute idea to do Mia's challenge. Thanks for letting me peak! - Amy Nielson :)

B. Surfer said...

Hey Blogstalker friend! It's been a while since i last checked up on you - Congrats on the new kid! She's beautiful! Love the hair! You keep trucking along and i love your Kindness Challenge. I'll check back in about another 6 months :-)