What a doll! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last! You have the cutest kids! Hope all is going well for you guys and Lucy is doing better!
So stinkin' cute! So glad you posted, but I know you have had a ton going on. That little outfit is the same one mom gave to Carson & Kynzie. I can't wait for them to wear them...it is adorable!
ya i'm ditto-ing jen! love little lucy and that big gummy smile! can't wait to come spend a night in logan, we're coming so soon, wahoo! so glad lucy's better, i hope her cough is finally gone! love you!
11 comments:
What a doll! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last! You have the cutest kids! Hope all is going well for you guys and Lucy is doing better!
So stinkin' cute! So glad you posted, but I know you have had a ton going on. That little outfit is the same one mom gave to Carson & Kynzie. I can't wait for them to wear them...it is adorable!
Yay, pictures! :) Lucy is so cute!! She looks so much like Adam! Hope you guys are doing great!
I was so excited to see that you posted! Jake and Lucy are so cute!!!
I just love your kids!!! So dang cute, I want to meet little Lucy!!! ;)
Why the H didn't I see that this was posted? Gosh DANGIT! I'm DYING to squish that little girl!!!! So. Freakin. Cute.
ya i'm ditto-ing jen! love little lucy and that big gummy smile! can't wait to come spend a night in logan, we're coming so soon, wahoo! so glad lucy's better, i hope her cough is finally gone! love you!
She is sooo adorable!!! I can't believe how big Jacob is getting! I want to come see you!
Cutie Pie! Love their little baby smiles :)
Stinking cute!
Oh my goodness! Look how cute your little Lucy looks in that Valentine's outfit! I just can't get enough of that ;) What a cute bunch you have!
Hope you guys had a great Valentine's together!
Post a Comment