we have loved having this yummy little girl here!
she is such a good baby.
loves to eat-4.5oz every 3 hours to be exact!
sleeps best in the middle of the day when she is soothed
by the "hum" of her brother playing
here she is
fresh and clean just after her first bath at home...
snuggling with gramma linda-who
by the way spoiled us when she stayed a few days after the hospital.
she even stayed up all night with lucy girl!
thanks-we love you gramma...
come anytime:)
talk about timing!
my mom caught this magic little moment
just five days old-
is that really possible??
are you wondering how this guy is coping?
just great...he loves is little "sissy" and even tries to help her
when she is sad by giving her his best toys.
jake is also an inspiring photographer.
here are a couple of pics from his point of view...

5 comments:
I more than love when I see that you have blogged! She is completely perfect. Of course I expected her to be beautiful and she exceeds all of my expectations! Lucy is so cute and YUMMY! I can't wait to meet her! When can I?
Oh Brooke! Lucy is adorable. I am just dying to hold her! She is so chunky and perfect!
oh goodness. can I just come nibble her cheeks?? i love jakies pictures. does he give lessons?
She is so beautiful! I love her outfit and bow you have her all decked out in! That giant smile is amazing too!
Love the pictures Brooke!
Post a Comment