we have had fun in the past doing the 12 days of christmas
and want to make it a yearly
tradition to do fun christmas things
for 12 days.
they aren't fancy or extravagant, but we have fun
getting in the christmas spirit.
this year, for the 1st day, we shared Jesus' birth story
with jake and lucy and gave them
a nativity scene for them to play with.
my camera died before i got shots of what is inside,
but i think we all pretty much know:)
this is also where i wanted to share
some of the simple joys that
we received from so many loving people
through mia's b-day challenge.
i am keeping everything anonymous, but sharing
with you some of my favs....
" we went and took little pumpkin pies and visited with a new family we met."
happy 1st day of christmas!
6 comments:
that is so fun! I hope you post all 12 days :) lets get together before christmas. I'll make wassail and we can sing christmas carols. ha :)
you guys are too fun and cute! MAN i cannot wait to squish Lucy, she's just perfect! I love Jakie's tortilla face too (i think that's what that is) have a wonderful 12 days of Christmas and i hope your recovery is going well! ps i'll call you this week, i've been waiting for it to kinda die down :) love you!
What a fun thing to do with your cute little family :)
Oh, I saw your mom at a Jazz game recently... she was so cute to come say hi to me :) Speaking of cute, little Lucy is so darling! Congrats again!
I found the link to your blog on Chanel's and I just spent the past few minutes reading through it. Can I just say that you are one strong, beautiful, admirable woman? Seriously! You write beautifully so I can only imagine how you are in person. Your little Mia is simply gorgeous and little Lucy...wow! How lucky is she to have you as her mother? =)
So, I have an onion....can we come over for dinner?
Hi,
I am writing to inquire about any homepage link opportunities you may have available or perhaps a link exchange. Please let me know if this may be of interest to you!
Thanks,
Kathleen
Post a Comment