Mia May Brandt
Born September 9th
7 lbs 7 oz
20 in long
Everything went well and we are so glad she is here! She is quite the oinker and already has a little attitude-she definately knows how to work those pretty little eyes!
We are adjusting to life with a newborn in the house and Jake so far is doing great with her.
Daddy's girls snuggling up to him.
First pic with cute cousin Carson
Can't leave Jake out! He seems so big and grown up now it's kind of sad....
Anyway we are all doing good and loving this little girly!
23 comments:
Oh my gosh, Brooke!!! Seriously, you guys make em cute cute cute! She is a gorgeous little baby. I'm surprised she doesn't look as much like Jake as I thought she would. I love the Brandts. So sweet.
She IS beautiful, and that hair! She has so much! Congratulations you guys!
Brooke, I was seriously sitting here yesterday MISSING her! I wanted to hold her SO bad!! I hope you are feeling well & that you are getting some rest! It was SO fun to see you guys & I can't wait to come hold her again! ;) LOVE YOU!!!!
She's darling! Congratulations to your growing little family.
Oh My Gosh I LOVE her she is beautiful! I love the name was is super hard to pick or did you just know. I love ya and am so excited for you two. Jake looks so dang big compared to her wow that is crazy!
I have been anxiously waiting for this post! I love her Brooke, and I think Mia is such a beautiful name and totally fits her! Look at all that hair, holy cow! She is so beautiful and perfect, nice job you two for making such sweet babies! Hope you are feeling great and I'll be calling you soon! Love ya
OH MY GOSH!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You guys make the most gorgeous babies ever!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying all the newborn moments. I hate how quickly they go!
Brooke, Adam, and Jake... congrats on the new little lady in your family! Brooke, your finally not outnumbered! She is so cute I love all her thick hair... lucky girl!!
Congrats you guys!! She is so beautiful! You guys make such a beautiful little family. Let me know if you need any help at all! I could take Jake of your hands for a few hours if you need, he and Katie Jo could play some more since they are no longer nursery friends :( Let me know seriously ANYTHING!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
OK, she seriously is one of the moset beautiful babies i have ever seen! look at all her hair! oh wow, i need to come see her! i love so close to you guys! and i wanna see jakey too! congrats!
I Love all that dark hair! What a doll. Have fun spoiling her :) I'm glad you picked Mia...I like it!
Congrats Brooke!!! Mia is darling! I love lots of dark hair on babies... too cute! How did you end up having her on the 9th? That's great news, right?! I think when I saw you they changed your delivery to the 10th. Anyway, I'd love to hear details! I hope you're all doing well!
Holy cow Brooke!!! She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!
So so so beautiful! Wow can't believe the hair and eyelashes. Congrats! Hope you are feeling well Brooke! She is an absolute doll :)
Brooker!! She is so darling!!! I love what Jennie said, "you guys make em cute cute cute"!!! I totally agree, holy cow she's beautiful!!! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!!
she is beautiful! I wish I could come over and snuggle her! love you guys...hope jake is adjusting ok. good luck!
Yeah! I lover her! And LOVE the name! Soo cute! :) We need to hear the birth story! Hope you and the baby are doing well, keep the pics coming!
Brooke she is so beautiful!!!!! You have the most gorgeous kids! Congrats!
She is beautiful Brooke! I can't wait for her and Nahla to get together! Hope you are feeling good and gettin some sleep! I can't blieve how tired a newborn makes ya! Love ya and take care!
Congratulations on the beautiful new addition to your already beautiful family :) She is so gorgeous with those big dark eyes and head full of hair! So cute! Hope you can get some sleep...
This had to be planned? A son on 7-7-7 and a daughter on 9-9-9. But I love it - I always wanted a baby born on a date like that. Your children are beautiful!
Post a Comment