what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guess who's two??

My little monkey is two years old today! Man how time flies. We will be celebrating tomorrow when his daddy comes home. More to come then!
HaPpY biRthDay JAke!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's fun :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Jakie!!!

You are such a cute prego girl, just like all our cute prego friends!! Holy smokes!!

I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you and everyone at Gentri's shower! :(

Congrats to Chanel and her BEAUTIFUL little girl! Her cheeks are so adorable!!

And CONGRATS to Adam and his new job!! That's awesome!!

cambersue said...

i can't b elieve he's 2! You look so stinking cute! I'm excited to see your sweet little chica...hey if adam and jerry go to costa rica you need to come hang out with me!

Liz and Calogero said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Congrats Adam on making it through your 15 weeks I would have died! I love jake in the fire suit to cute! We missed you last Monday Brooke.

Jennie B. said...

Just wondering....what's going on in this photo?