Courtnee came over a few days ago to introduce us to John's new puppy, Bandit. He is SO cute-he's a teeny tiny little min pin. We were loving him-especially Jake. I don't think Jake stopped giggling for the first 10 minutes...
All he wanted to do was give the puppy loves and hugs-I think the poor dog was getting a nervous!
I think we need a puppy.
6 comments:
I LLLOOOVVVEEE Bandit!
Both babies are WAY too cute! I bet that was so fun for Jake :) I want a new puppy! Oh, and I really want to go skydiving again, so I'd totally go with you! I think a few of our friends would go, so maybe we should plan a big skydiving shindig!
Brooke thanks for hanging out with us last weekend I had a ton of fun! We have to do it agian soon I need to come see this house. I am so glad you are going to Jennies Cabin in a few weeks. Oh and I am so glad that Jake liked Calogero (really children do not warm to him j/k) Ok I have not used j/k for like 3 years love it!
Much Love
-Liz
That is so cute that Jake liked the little puppy so much! What a little stud!!
How fun for Jakie, but 2 dogs Brooke? Cody would be sad he wasn't the only spoiled one anymore :) Plus what about baby #2? Now that would be a housefull...miss you like crazy-for real!!
Hello Brandts. jdnjkwright.blogspot.com
Post a Comment