what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Huh...

So I have been thinking that my camera had bitten the dust because it hadn't worked forever. I then discovered my memory card that was still in my computer. Ooops. Important part of a functioning camera! So I am really sad to say that I have like five pics of the last month of our lives. And here they are...

We went to Lagoon with my fam last a couple weekends ago. Here is Jake and gramma playing tug-of-war over some picnic mayo.....


..... and Jake's first train ride....

So this boy loves to climb into things. He will spend five minutes emptying a basket just so he can climb in and out of it......over and over.

He is a little over-sized for this bakset and it kind of ticked him off-ha!
Now that I know my camera works again (thanks-memory card!) I am going to try and remember taking it with us on our summer adventures. I have gotten used to not hauling it around!

3 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh, so funny! I love the picture of him sitting in that teeny tiny basket!! Ha Ha!

His one yr. old picture on the latter is so dang cute!!!!

Mel said...

Oh my word your mom is so TAN!! What a brat!! ;) HaHa! jk! I can't wait to see you Brookey! Only 2 1/2 more weeks!!

Megan said...

haha! I am so glad you figured out your "broken" camera :O) I LOVE that last picture! haha, so funny!