We went to Mesquite with the fam for the weekend to try to get some sun. Although it rained a little bit we still had fun. We went bowling, dirt biking/four-wheeling(found some new trails with lots of bumps-not the scary kind but the kind that bounce you around and you get a little air-my favorite), hung out by the pool, went on lots of walks, and best of all Jake got to cuddle with and show off his new tricks to gramma and grandpa and aunts and uncles!
Some of Jake's new tricks include crawling on all fours (he has the army crawl mastered), clicking his tongue, pulling himself up onto stuff, and biting(not so fun). Notice the lobsided do. I love it. Don't worry, the wind was blowing. It wasn't on purpose.
These ducks think they own the joint. They aren't the least bit scared of humans. I think Austin was pretty scared of them though.
This pic isn't in Mesquite, but it has g & g in it(and the boy who is afraid of ducks)
I also felt the need to show my tulips. These are pretty much the only things that live in my yard(besides weeds) because they don't require any maintainence. Anyway, hope everyone had a happy Memorial day weekend!
4 comments:
Look at you you little gardener! The tulips look beaut! Isn't that insane that my baby comes so soon? Still seems like forever to me, but I guess it really isn't that long, huh? I'll for sure put some pictures up of the little thing! Were you induced with Jakie? What does labor feel like? It's all I read about all day every day. I'm a little nervous. Okay.... real nervous. I can't even wait to see her though!!!!
Brookey... Call me a baby but I got a little emotional when I was looking at all these pictures. I love your family! I'm glad you guys had fun and I love that little Jakey! What a doll! Thanks for listening to my craziness yesterday! HaHa! What in the world I know! I sure do love ya! Hope I can see you when I come home maybe????
Brookey... Call me a baby but I got a little emotional when I was looking at all these pictures. I love your family! I'm glad you guys had fun and I love that little Jakey! What a doll! Thanks for listening to my craziness yesterday! HaHa! What in the world I know! I sure do love ya! Hope I can see you when I come home maybe????
Brooker! Oh my heck! It looks like you had so much fun! Oh, and of course Jake is so so dang cute! I know I said that last time, but I just can't handle his huge brown eyes and his skin! He looks so soft, I just want to goosh him! Anyways, I love your song I want to Dance- Whitney Houston! Remember that one time we went to Park city in the middle of the night and went down the slide? We were in my car dancing like crazy to this song! Fun times! :)
Post a Comment