Brooker!! Okay, I just barley figured out how to comment on this thing!! Your little Jakie is so dang cute!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big and how dang cute he is!!!!
I am so glad you left a comment on our blog so I could find you! I was looking through some things the other day and found your wedding announcement. I was missig you! You are the cutest couple and now you have an adorable baby! Yep, we need to have a kk#5 reunion!!
Brooke- your kid is so cute. Oh, I want to squeeze his chubby cheeks and hands! So, where is Wellsville? :) Why o you live there? I love your wedding pics on here, BTW. (:
7 comments:
Brooke! Your baby is so VERY CUTE! How is life? We really need to get together call me sometime. My number is 801-698-1241
Mmmm.... He is so darn cute I could eat him! If I was younger I'd marry him for SURE!! Ok... I'd have to be a LOT younger but you know! Love ya!
Mel
Brooker!!
Okay, I just barley figured out how to comment on this thing!! Your little Jakie is so dang cute!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big and how dang cute he is!!!!
I am so glad you left a comment on our blog so I could find you! I was looking through some things the other day and found your wedding announcement. I was missig you! You are the cutest couple and now you have an adorable baby! Yep, we need to have a kk#5 reunion!!
Brooke,
He is so adorable! I am gonna come and stop one of these days and play with him!
Brooke- your kid is so cute. Oh, I want to squeeze his chubby cheeks and hands! So, where is Wellsville? :) Why o you live there? I love your wedding pics on here, BTW. (:
I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment