what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two Dogs

Jake has been cruisin' the house pretty good lately. He follows me around like a little puppy. This is how far out of his room he made it while I ran to get the camera....


You can't see Kodi because he of course is following behind me. One might find it annoying to have two creatures following your every footstep. For now, I think it's sort of entertaining. Here they are together....
















I like my two dogs. I think they are quite fun. And they are pretty good friends too....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Brookie! That little 'Ladies Man' is so dang cute - give him a big hug and kiss from Gramma Linda! I can't believe how blonde he is getting! I can see that he has three teeth showing up there on the top - no more vampire. I just wanna squeeze him. Love y'all! XOXOXOXOXOX

cambersue said...

Jakie already looks so much bigger! I wish we lived a couple thousand miles closer!Oh, and I;m supposed to live in Rome too...so we need to go together! yep, that does sound nice!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Jake is SOOOO cute!! I bet he just makes you so happy :) I need to get me one of those!

Lignell Family said...

Brooke that is too cute!! I hope my kids and dogs are good friends too. I love how gentle the dogs are with little kids it is precious!! Jake is sure changing he looks more like a little man now.