what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh, Jake....




So Jake started a new thing a couple of weeks ago and I have tried to catch it in a picture ever since. When he is being silly, he will scrunch his nose up and throw his head back like he's laughing real hard. He sort of looks like he's throwing a fit, but really he is just giggling- it's kind of funny. Here are a couple of the pictures I managed to get the last time he did it...



4 comments:

Mel said...

BROOKE LUCERO BRANDT!!!! I am SO freakin happy to see that you are finally a blogger I can't even tell you! HaHa! Welcome to the wonderful world of addicting BLOGS! I love you to pieces and I hope I get to see you soon! Give Jakey-Poo a kiss for me and tell you hubby hello for me! Call me! Love ya!
Mel

cambersue said...

I am so glad you guys came to visit it was so much fun! you guys are the best house guests ever...you can come any time!!! We Love you guys tons! Thanks for: airmattress, SEQUENCE, fun,fun, FUN!!!

cambersue said...

We are so glad you guys came to visit! It was so much fun and you three are the best house guests ever!!! Thanks for: airmattress, SEQUENCE, fun, Fun, FUN!!! We'd love to have you anytime!

cambersue said...

Thanks