what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Thursday, November 17, 2011

chopped


before
during
after
a good foot or so that will hopefully make
some sweet girl feel like a girl again....
thanks for the inspiration, mia!

just a few more days until our mia challenge is closed...are you ready?

4 comments:

serra said...

have I told you how hot you look with your chopped do? How did adam like it??

The Baldwin's said...

Oh Brooke, you are the cutest mom and gosh your hair was so so long!! I can't wait to see the final look!! Love you!

Andrea said...

WOW!! I guess it's been a while since I've seen you, cuz I swear you had short hair last time I did. It was LONG!!! So did you donate it? I've thought about doing that, but haven't gotten up the guts yet. :) You still look so beautiful with short hair. I do not!!

cambersue said...

I'm excited to see it! Happy styling:)