what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Thursday, March 31, 2011

three months

these two are more and more fun together-their interactions with each other are getting more and more involved. so fun to watch.

playing with twin friends tayson and brielle(2mos older than lucy) don't forget the jacob!
loves to smile
our beautiful and wonderfully talented friend, serra took some 3 month pics of lucy for us. are you kidding? and she just takes pics for fun-she is so good! all of these and lots more awesome ones were all taken within like 15 min.
serra you rock! thank you!





so stinkin yummy.

3 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I loved reading all the updates and seeing all the pictures! You have an amazing family, love you guys!

Jennie B. said...

I was hoping since you left me a comment, you did some updating. My GOODNESS! Lucy is a DREAM! So so so cute, Brooke. Love your little family. I'm jealous you still have a little newbie. I'm STARVING for one!

Brandi said...

What a doll! So many cute pictures. Hope you guys are having a good summer!