you are going to have to get out your imagination caps for this one. my camera is broken and i didn't get a pic.
10 gallons is the size of my flour bucket jake rampaged today. pretty much all you really have to imagine is white. everywhere. most places it was a couple inches deep. some even five or six. ha. that was fun. then he ran through the house like a dust storm of flour. i laughed when he let me vacuum his hair, i was quite shocked how much got there too.
the joys of little boys. what would the world be like without them???
10 comments:
oh. my. gosh. I thought I had it bad when Jace found a bag of chips, munched them up and ground them into the floor. But I wasn't laughing, I was ticked. Wow, I can't even imagine cleaning that up, I bet it took FOREVER. you will probably be finding it the next few weeks...lol :)
love you guys!
oh jakie poo, you keep your mommy busy :) just let kody lick it up!! haha love you!! miss you
What fun!?!? I wonder if at any point he stopped to think "moms gonna be so mad!" :) it was great having u guys stay with us!! Sorry it was so boring. Hope the rest of your vaca was good!!!
you are amazing. I wish I could imagine myself laughing at that...i think i would have missed the fun part. Life is not worth getting mad, i'm going to try to be more like you darling! wish you could have been here last week, we sure missed you!
Oh my gosh Brooke! That is so funny! You are going to be finding flour for weeks! That Jakie is so cute! Kiss him!!
Love you!
Brooke, you need to get that camera fixed! That pic would have been priceless. I have a picture of my husband when he was a baby and he is covered head to toe in flour... he did the same thing I guess. Must be a boy thing :) I'm so glad you could laugh at it. I'd like to think I could, but I don't know... probably not!
Ohh boy! That is AWESOME! Was that a "I have to laugh or I'll cry" moment? I probably would have cried! HaHa! He is such a little cutie pie! & he keeps you on your toes that's for sure! I just LOVE me some Jakey!! I miss ya! I hope I can see you SOON! LOVE YOU!!!!
Brooke. I'm ticked you didn't get pictures of this. I hope you made Adam clean it up.
That is so funny--what a kid! I knocked my bucket of sugar off the counter the other day--it was not fun to clean up--I can't even imagine 10 gallons of flour!!
brooke-- I have rediscovered your blog, yay! Thanks for having us over the other night. It was fun to finally spend time with you guys. I love reading your posts, and how you simply write how you feel. love it. I tear up with some.... you are an excellent writer. Keep it up. we sure appreciate you guys.
And, wow... jake with the flour... sounds like that was a LOT of fun!
:) serra
Post a Comment