some are spent getting dirty in the shop...
lots are spent getting cleaned up from being in the shop...
others are spent sledding...
one day was spent getting caught red-handed(and red-cheeked) sneaking out to play in the snow with kodi (at least he put his boots on first right?...
and some are spent bringing the snow inside when it is just too darn cold outside (notice he felt he needed his boots for this also..:))
although i don't have many pics from the last two months(wow) they were filled with people we love. thanks again everyone for all of your support. we are surrounded by the best family and friends you could ask for.
8 comments:
How fun of a mom are you! Snow in the house! He is a lucky boy. It's good to see some updated pics of what you've been up to. Love you!
i agree with the comment above, snow in the house? why can't you be every little kids' mom?!? :) so good to see what you're doing, love the pictures of Jake and you look so pretty in the one where you're getting all cleaned up! i miss you, i'll call you soon...i was thinking of you when Adam went back to work, hope that went ok! love seeing pics of Mia too, she's just too beautiful and sweet not to keep posting about, i love her! you're my hero, i love you Brooke!!
Yeah a post I love the pics they are so cute and what good memories to look back on when jake is older. Snow in the house LOVE IT you win the funnest (I know it's not a word but is should be) Mom award. Love you Brooke I can't wait to see you soon, wait actually tonight right? YEAH!
Hey I'm so glad you have filled your days with family and friends and creating memories. I really would like to go to lunch sometime, text me and we can figure something out!
Brooke your just the best!! SO good to see you guys have been busy lately. Love all the pictures! And your sweet Mia is just beautiful , thanks for teaching me so much!!Love you!
Mamma Mia! Oh man, she's the best! That smile kills me. But even better is her mom! Snow in the house, Brooke? I'm not even bringing Claire over. She'll never want to come home. Can't wait to see you tonight with everyone! It's so great to get an update and hear how you are doing. You're incredible.
Yay! You took my advice and posted again :) I meant it when I said I just love reading your blog. Jake is getting so big! You guys are such a cute family!
Jake is so cute. I love that he brought snow in the house...you are such a good mom to let him enjoy that! :) Hope you're doing good. I think about you lots!
Post a Comment