cold, so i spent it cuddling with this little bundle of yumminess...
i seriously think i am obsessed. i love her so much.
mamma mia here i go again my my how can i resist you.
(that dang song has been in my head pretty much
since she was born.)
down (yay!) by a big tractor.
so of course, jake was glued to the window watching its every move.
what a great babysitter.
over the weekend we went to jennie and buddy's cabin. it was a quick trip, but we
sure loved seeing everyone!
jake got to go fishing (apparently the fishies were scary to him)
and mia got to hang out with her cute little friend nahla.
always get involved.

this pic was a couple weekends ago at my mom's. my grandma dine and grandpa

last night was our ward halloween party and i took this little
baby bumble bee with me.
this pic was a couple weekends ago at my mom's. my grandma dine and grandpa
max are sure great with the little ones. look at jake-he fell asleep in grandma's
arms! that never happens! she is the jake whisperer.
it on camera, but she starting at about four weeks and we
just love getting her going.
sometimes she just can't get her mouth to
open as big as her smiles.
and i love it.
so great. she has had a couple night since that weren't quite
all the way through, but i think for the most part we are good to keep the trend going!
another mia update(mostly for the concerned grammas). her face is completely cleared up!! yay! she had the baby zits x100 going on. they covered her entire face, ears, and neckline. it was so sad! but a great friend suggested cetaphil and it worked like a charm. (thanks lace.)
well i was looking at my camera and decided to get some pics out there, so here they are. i also found plenty from this summer and who knows if they will ever make it on the blog. maybe next time.
9 comments:
Brooke so flippin cute! I just love you and you kids, it was so fun seeing you this last weekend! Thanks for all your advise! Love ya! and can't wait to see ya again!
LOVE your kids Brooke they are to cute! Sad I missed everyone up at Jennies Cabin I am sure everyone had a blast! LOVE YA!s
You have the cutest kids! I'm in love with little Mia's bee costume! I can't believe her big smiles, how fun! You are such a cute mom, it was so much fun being with you last weekend! Love ya!
Well HOORAY!!!! A new post!! I am so sad we missed the cabin :( I hope you guys had a blast though!! Mia is adorable as ever! LOVE her! Let's get together SOON!! (Maybe after the baby is born????) Love ya Brookey! Miss you!!
Mama Mia May is the cutest eskimo bumble bee I've ever seen in my life!!!!!! Can I have her? And can Claire have Jake? Claire's sick of him playing hard to get.
Your kids are adorable brooke!!! Wow! If only we can all be that lucky. :)
Brooke! Can our babies get married? Mia is so gorgeous! I miss you soooo much! I sure wish I could run into you one day and catch up on our lives... I guess your blog will do!
so sweet Brookers! i can't wait to meet mia in person...i think we should get her and Cadence together to watch dumb and dumber, what do you think? :) oh and nice getting her to sleep through the night, i need some help i think...
I am glad you like the blog! It is huge by now. Your pics are all so cute. What is your email address? I will send you an invite to our family blog.
Post a Comment