what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo clean out

I was going through my camera and found some pics from the last few weeks. So I thought I would share. But don't get too excited-there is nothing thrilling or ground breaking here...
Cheap, but needed entertainment at the hospital

Jake's first Christmas that he actually got to be an active part of ...of course he enjoyed the paper and boxes more than anything.



Being the big helper he loves to be..

And again with his trusty swifter-he loves that thing!

Continuing his obsession with climbing into/onto things..


Getting his first profesh haircut. He has had three or four by mom-not so profesh!



And finally-Santa got Jake a cool horse for Christmas and completely forgot about it. We found it when we (or I should say Adam-I wasn't much help) cleaned out our messy porch a couple days ago. Needless to say, Jake has been in heaven ever since. Who knew?

10 comments:

melissa said...

Brooke, its fantastic to hear from you!! Ummmm, brooke, if you do not beg till your knees bleed for your sister to get married in Kauai, i'll be sorely dissappointed! Its, THEE most BEAUTIFUL place, no joke, i have ever been to!! You would absolutely LOVE IT!!! also, i can't tell you how sorry I am about your dad. Even though i never met him, i'm sure, judging from your personality, you came from a wonderful man! Me and Brad send our condolences, know your in our thoughts!

Liz and Calogero said...

Jakie looks so dang cute on that horse he is such a little man. The picture of him getting his haircut is adorable.

The Baldwin's said...

It felt so good to talk to you today, thank you for making my day!! I love that Jake still loves that sweeper, I remember when he couldn't even properly use it in the Summer, such a good helper to his Mommy!! Sure love you lots and Go 9-9-9!! haha Tell Adam he's the man, he'll like that :)

Travis, Susie; Hunter and Gracie said...

Brooke-

Hey! I found your blog on Chelsies. . . hope you don't mind! Your little boy is SO CUTE!!! I also wanted to tell you how very sorry I am about your dad!

cambersue said...

Man...I've been looking at yoru blog like the last 15 minutes solid and it's been so long since I've checked out other people's blogs. I have had time during nap time lately becauase I stopped running finally and now that I'm not getting up so dang early and running...i have energy to stay awake during nap time! holy cow congrats on your new car! i want one sooo bad! oh, and that goose egg on jake's forehead was Humongous! well i hope you're doing alright...we love you tons and think about you all the time. i don't know why but it's so much easier to get ahold of adam than you, anyway we're excited for your next visit...i told adam you need to give up the planning ahead thing adn just pick up and go!
like...tomorrow!

THE HILSABECKS said...

Hey Brooke, It's good to hear from ya! You have the most beautiful family! How old is your little boy? He is adorable! Well I hope all is well, hope you keep in touch!

Jennie B. said...

Brooke? You must live in Wellsville or something! How do you not know what a tramp stamp is? It's a huge tattoo across a chick's lower back. You know those pretty roses and butterflies... I couldn't quite tell what Melissa's was though. I just saw that it was there and threw up in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding my blog. I demand an update on your blog. :) Keep in touch.

Megan said...

Jake is so dang adorable! Those pictures are sooo cute. I am really sorry to hear about your dad Brooke. It is so hard to loose a parent. We really need to get together soon! I bet the boys would LOVE to play together!

ToddandCamille said...

Brooke- it's Camille Butterfield (Young) anywho it was fun to see you what you've been up to, your little boy is so dang cute, you can check out my blog if you want it's toddandcamille.blogspot.com