what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whatcha got cookin good lookin....


So I have been wondering about a few of the things that Jake has been doing lately. Not that I don't love every second of him-but I am just wondering where he learns some of this stuff.
For instance, today, we went and picked up Maddie and Ellie to go to story time with us and in the car Maddie started to giggle and squeal "Jakie's holding my hand!" and I look back and Jake is holding both girls' hands at the same time-so cute! (missed the both at the same time part in the pic) Who taught him that??
And the lip thing, he has been doing that one practically since birth-but where did he learn it??? And speaking of lips-he thinks a kiss is something you do with your mouth wide open-I'd really like to know where he got that one!?
This one made me laugh. We have joked about teaching Jake to ride Kodi-but have never actually done it (thought it might be a little mean to Kodi). The other day I look down and saw Jake on top of the dog bouncing around trying to get him to giddy up (I of course missed the exact photo-op so here he is falling off of Kodi).


And also, where did he learn his fascination of climbing into things??

Who really knows where he gets this stuff. All I know is that I love this guy.

3 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

Man brooke he is just to cute!! I love the lip thing and those cheeks are to die for!!

Unknown said...

He is SO darn cute! They definitely come with their own personalities!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Brooke, He is so cute! He is getting cuter and cuter, if that is even possible! I hope your doing well!