what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. all that we love becomes a part of us.

-helen keller

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

G-mas, G-pas, Cousins and Corn (and much more)



So we have been trying to enjoy every last minute of the nice weather that we can. Whether it's exciting or not-we are wanting to be outside as much as possible. It's actually making me nervous for winter-I have no idea how Jake is going to react when it is too cold outside to play. That boy is obsessed with being out in the dirt! Anyway here are some random pics of our last few weeks...above is Jake at Aunt Maria's cabin during our Labor Day excursion to Park City/Swiss Days.



Jake is fascinated with Grandpa's hose-his latest trick with it is using it to lassow (spell??) Grandpa in for some loves....

One day when I came home from work, this is where I found Jake and Gramma Lee. He absolutely loves music and singing-and apparently the piano too. We may very well have a child prodigy here...

Our corn has been done for a few weeks now and Jake has gone to town on it regularly since. He doesn't even care if it is cooked-straight out of the husk is how he prefers it. By the way, if anyone wants some corn-we have PLENTY. Come and get it!

We got a new lawn mower (finally!). Don't ask about Jake's new habit I just happened to catch in this next one.

Here is Adam workin away on our new garage-yay!


Did I mention that I have a monkey for a son? I am constantly finding Jake in surprising places...



Ellie couldn't just watch while Jake took a bath-so she joined in. This pic will be priceless in about 14 years.

I love this guy...

Sorry about the super long post. Just decided I would dump all of our randomness into one. I need to be better at taking our camera along-I tend to forget.

4 comments:

Liz and Calogero said...

I love your son he is to cute and I also have a love of corn so delicious! I can't wait to hang out with you soon!

Jennie B. said...

I want to kiss him again. Are you mad?

The Baldwin's said...

BROOKE finally! Are you kidding me, a whole month without one thing about my favorite family? Please come see me, I miss you and we need to talk about makin' babies at the same time :) (Halloween sound good, haha!)

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

Brooke- Jake is so darn cute! We all really need to get together sometime. Also I just tagged you. To see what it is just look at my blog! Have a good one.